Applications open for Summer STEM Lab Teaching Positions
2018 Summer STEM Lab
- 9-week position facilitating exciting hands-on STEM projects with Baton Rouge youth, ages 5 - 12.
- Eligibility: Must be at least 18 years of age
- Dates: May 30 - July 30 (no days off) Day: 8am – 3pm
- Location: BREC Expressway Park (935 South 11th St)
- May have outside employment during project period
- Requirements: MUST HAVE …
- Sincere interest in creating exciting learning environments for kids
- Be flexible and be great at working in team
- Attend on-site orientation and training
- Pay is approximately $2025 ($225/week)- distributed every 2 weeks
- Choice of Service awards at end: 1) $1,253 Segal Education Award (deposited in college of choice or applied towards student loan debt) OR 2) $311 End-of-Service Cash Stipend
- Pre-Apply with the sponsor – Foundation for EBRSS: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2018VistaSAs
- NOTE: that full VISTA Application will require 2 references.
- Contact: Dakota for questions: Dakota@FoundationEBR.org
- For more information about our year-long VISTA positions that are now open, click here.